That’s why AHA works hard to employ and invest in like-minded individuals who exhibit a strong work ethic and passion to make every client their highest priority. We also are looking for seasoned professionals who will contribute to AHA’s overall deep market knowledge and expertise.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and profit sharing plan, and more. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCY contact or submissions accepted.
Below are AHA’s current career opportunities.
Mechanical Project Engineer-HVAC
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer – HVAC in the Philadelphia PA area.
• Perform as Project Manager.
• Perform as HVAC Project Engineer.
• Perform as Construction Administrator.
• Collaborate with AHA’s Project Manager/Construction Administrator presently leading UPenn projects.
• Auxiliary role will be to collaborate with the AHA Business Development Team in identifying potential new clients including architectural firms, owners, end users, developers and design/build contractors in the greater Philadelphia/mid-Atlantic region.
• Participate in face-to-face meetings with potential new clients.
• Participate with AHA Senior Management in the proposal development process for potential new projects.
• Position may require local travel and occasional overnight travel.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelors degree – BSME or BSAE
• FE preferred
• On track to obtain PE
• LEED Accredited preferred
• Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in the MEP/FP consulting engineering industry and/or the Construction Management/Mechanical Contractor field
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of project management and/or MEP/FP Coordination Engineer with field experience preferred
• Demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of mechanical systems concepts and design including steam and hydronic systems
• Thorough understanding of applicable codes, ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and engineering drawings
• Experience with AutoCAD and BIM/REVIT preferred
Plumbing Engineer - Alpharetta GA
We are currently seeking a Plumbing Engineer for our Alpharetta GA office.
Candidate will be responsible for utilizing their knowledge of the MEP industry to complete projects within plumbing design. This position requires someone who needs little to no supervision. The candidate will be working with senior level plumbing engineers to complete projects while coordinating with others in the mechanical department. This candidate will also be responsible for performing field surveys to obtain pertinent information for plumbing system design.
• Successful candidates will have 3 or more years of plumbing design experience for commercial, laboratory, and institutional facilities, preferably in a consulting field
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• The ability to create, collaborate, work and lead within a team environment
• Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
• Experience in performing field surveys to obtain pertinent information for the plumbing system design
• Must have the ability to perform calculations, select equipment, and prepare construction documents
• Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering along with a PE preferred
• Some local travel required.
We are currently seeking an BIM Specialist for our Corporate Headquarters in Lexington, MA.
- Set-up Trade Drawings (Electrical, Fire, Mechanical, Plumbing, AV/Security)
- Update design support files, including external references & Revit models.
- Take the role as a PCC (Project Cad Coordinator) for Jobs in Lexington and Cambridge
- Daily model management administration and maintenance.
- Provide design software desktop support.
- Over the shoulder training, developing and shadowing to staff.
- Content creation: Families such as parametric, formula, nested and type catalogs.
- Participate on projects that require addition BIM services.
- Strong understanding of best practice/design standards for AutoCAD.
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2017+ is required.
- Revit knowledge for this position is required.
- Experience and understanding of Revit & AutoCAD workflows including setting up and maintaining job files, title blocks, xrefs & templates.
- Experience in the consulting engineering industry preferred.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage time and multiple tasks.
- Must communicate well with clients, and with individuals at all levels in the organization.
Information Technology Tasks: — (Highly Desired) (Not Required)
- AutoCAD CUI Customization, configuration and deployment.
- Knowledge in either of the following: Unity, Adobe CS Suite, Newforma