AHA guides building owners, managers, real estate developers, and tenants in planning, developing, expanding, operating, and maintaining high performance buildings and infrastructure with our comprehensive Advisory Services. We start by collaborating with project stakeholders to develop expectations and refine objectives for:
- Facility and system evaluations, assessments, and recommendations
- Project planning and implementation creation
- Project planning report and log
- Third party peer reviews
- Project Management and monitoring
- Budgetary evaluation, management, and monitoring
The result is that companies realize strategies to reduce energy, operational and maintenance costs, and create efficient and sustainable building environments.
- Peer Review
- Due Diligence
- Master Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Third-Party Building Inspection Services
- Ann Beha Architects
- The Bulfinch Companies
- EDI Inc.
- Fulton County School District
- Kennedy & Violich Architecture, Ltd.
- Northstar Project & Real Estate Services
- The Pennsylvania State University
- Winstaley Enterprises