AHA guides our Clients on how to plan, develop, expand, operate and maintain high performance buildings and infrastructure with our comprehensive Advisory Services.
Building Owners, Managers, Tenants and Real Estate Developers rely on our Advisory Services to plan for new, expanded, and/or renovated buildings that optimize operation and performance. The result is that companies realize strategies for reduced energy, operational, and maintenance costs, and approaches to create efficient and sustainable building environments.
The process starts when our team collaborates with the project stakeholders to develop performance expectations and refine project objectives on:
- Facilities evaluations and assessment
- Project planning report and log
- Facilities and systems upgrades recommendations
- Preventative maintenance planning and implementation
- Project planning and implementation
- Third party peer reviews
- Owner Project Requirements manual (OPR)
- Project Management and monitoring
- Budgetary evaluation, management and monitoring
- Commissioning (systems and envelope)
- Project closeout reports
- Future development/project planning
- Construction Administration management
- Permitting and Certificate of Occupancy support
Our advisors have supported many clients to successful and highly efficient projects, buildings, and systems.
- Peer Review
- Due Diligence
- Ann Beha Architects
- The Bulfinch Companies
- EDI Inc.
- Kennedy & Violich Architecture, Ltd.
- Northstar Project & Real Estate Services
- The Pennsylvania State University
- Winstaley Enterprises